Renovated, newly decorated, tropical contemporary elegance
Hawai Tax ID: TA 185-463-1936-01 STWM 2015/0003. TMK2-4-4-009-017.
Pacific Paradise Maui at KAANAPALI VISTA
Vacation This Summer Still Possible!
July 15 - 22 ONLY $999.00/NT (7 Nights) Reg $1,599/NT
ANY DATES OTHER THAN THESE LISTED ~ THE POSTED NIGHTLY RATE APPLIES.
Surrounded by Kaanapali Resort, Two World-class Golf Courses, an abundance of activities, shopping and dining yet secluded and peaceful, Pacific...
Paradise Maui is unique.
Verify availability, please inquire before Request to Book.
LOVINGLY RENOVATED AND DECORATED in tropical, contemporary elegance gathered from around the world, THIS is the home for up to 8 of your family and friends. (If you haven't yet read our Guest Reviews, you're missing the best part!) ENVISION sunning by the private pool or relaxing under the lanai amid the total seclusion of your own pool-side tropical garden. Take a dip in the salt-water pool, your skin and hair will love it! ENJOY your favorite cuisine prepared from your gourmet kitchen and possibly the best outdoor grill you’ve ever used while dining alfresco under the stars with family or friends. (Professional chef available.)
The “Best beach on the best tropical island in the world”. Why stay anywhere else? Walk to Maui's World Famous Kaanapali Beach and everything Kaanapali Resort has to offer. EXPERIENCE the serenity of spectacular Hawaiian sunsets from this exquisite home overlooking Lanai and the incredible blue Pacific ocean.
EXPLORE the best of Kaanapali within a short stroll of your home with it's world-famous Kaanapali Beach, Whalers Village, fabled dining, luaus, shopping, craft fairs and with ennndlesss surfing, sunning, snorkeling, scuba, sunsets and cruises, sailing, parasailing, fishing and of course, golf, golf, golf.
All the dining, shopping and fun of Lahaina and Kapalua are within a fifteen minute drive. You can't do or see it all in one trip!
There’s only one Maui and only one KAANAPALI Resort. EXPERIENCE the best of both in PACIFIC PARADISE MAUI, your fabulous Maui private home.
Amenities for your pleasure and comfort:
* Four Bedrooms/Four Bathrooms; Three En-Suite
* Two Car Garage
* This Home and pool are Completely Private From the Street
* Single Level, No Stairs to Access the Home or Pool, Please View Video
* Lennox Central Air Conditioning
* Whole House High-speed WiFi
* Beautiful Kitchen! Ninja Blender, Drip Coffee Maker, Coffee Press, Coffee Grinder, Rice Maker
* Salt Water Private Pool
* Outdoor Stone Shower and Garden
* Stunning Sunset West Facing Views, Nice Ocean Views
* Covered West Facing Lanai, Lighting, Ceiling Fan, Beautiful Travertine Flows From the Lanai Surrounding the Pool
* Al Fresco Dining Table For Eight On The Lanai
* Four poolside chaise loungers
* Automatic Sun Shades On the Lanai; Chaise Loungers; Umbrella
* Custom Stone Built-In BBQ With Side Burners
* Beach Goodies: Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Boogie Boards, Cooler, Sand Toys, Noodles
* Baby Items: Pack-N-Play, Diaper Genie, Light Stroller, Training Potty
* Interior Dining For Eight
THIS IS A LEGALLY PERMITTED VACATION RENTAL HOME WITH THE COUNTY OF MAUI. Maui County Permit STWM 2015/0003. TAT/GET TA 185-463-1936-01.
TMK: (2) 4-4-009-017.
MAUI COUNTY ORDINANCE HOUSE POLICIES:
As with all Resort or Hotel properties there are Policies, Rules and Regulations required of all Guests.
1) Pacific Paradise Maui's occupancy limit, set by Maui County Regulation is EIGHT GUESTS ONLY, two persons per bedroom. Two infants, two years of age and under, are also permitted.
2) You are living in a residential neighborhood and there are neighbors next door to you. As they are not on vacation your cooperation in being considerate of them will be expected and greatly appreciated.
3) QUIET HOURS are from 9:00pm to 8:00 am seven days a week during which time the noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
4) AMPLIFIED SOUND that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited.
5) By County Ordinance ALL VEHICLES shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area and shall NOT BE PARKED ON THE STREET. Guests enjoy a two car garage and long driveway accommodating up to three cars.
6) NO PARTIES or group gatherings other than REGISTERED guests shall occur.
PACIFIC PARADISE MAUI HOUSE RULES
1) There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Swim at your own risk.
2) Suntan lotions should be thoroughly washed off BEFORE sitting on furnishings.
3) Absolutely NO Running and "horse-play" on the lanai and around the pool.
4) SMOKING AND VAPING IS FORBIDDEN IN THE HOME!! Or so close that the odor of smoke is detected in the home. If the smell of smoke is detected in the home a penalty of $1,500 will be assessed and the security deposit will be forfeited.
Remaining payment is due no later than 90 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made after the second payment would be due, then this payment will be combined and due together with the first payment. A separate refundable damage deposit is required in the amount of $1,500.00. The damage deposit is payable 90 days prior to arrival.
Reservations cancelled in writing 90+ days before the Scheduled Arrival Date, Cancellation Fee is $250 per week cancelled and the balance refunded to you.
Cancellations within 90 days of the Scheduled Arrival Date (Thanksgiving or Christmas/New Year Holidays require 120 days notice) there will be no Refund, except the Security Deposit, unless re-rented for same dates and rate. Any rental, partial rental or reduced rental for the same dates will be refunded less a Cancellation Fee of $400 per wk cancelled. Credit card fees may apply.