One of the most sought-after units in Kamaole Sands
Hawai Tax ID: T-119-885-4144-01
"Aloha Kakahiaka! E Komo Mai!" (Welcome to our home!)
"10-401" is one of the most sought-after units in Kamaole Sands. What makes it so special?
• LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: Those who have been to Kamaole Sands know what it means to be in Building TEN on the TOP FLOOR OCEAN CORNER...
which is about 28 steps away from award-winning snorkeling, boogie-boarding, and picnicking at Kamaole Beach Park III. Once you have been here, you will know, too.
• OCEAN VIEWS: Both the corner patio/lanai and the extra-large picture window in the living room of 10-401 overlook the Kamaole Beach Park, the Pacific Ocean, and the Keala-i-Kahiki Channel, from the Islands of Kaho'olawe to Molokini to Lana'i, capturing the brilliant evening sunsets, peaceful ocean views, and whale-watching when in season.
•. DESIGNER UP-GRADES:
+Re-modeled bathrooms with glass block showers, tile floors, floor-to-ceiling tile walls, new mirrors, lighting, and cabinets, and Keucko accessories.
+Full-length mirrors in the dining room and living room, vinyl-plastic flooring in the dining room, living room, and bedrooms, and matching sofa and seats.
+New bedroom furniture, linens, dining room table and chairs.
+NewMaytag range/oven, a new GE refrigerator with icemaker, a new GE dishwasher.
+New Plantation-style shutters in the lower bedroom.
• AMBIENCE: Combining all of the above with the two-story spiral oak staircase and vaulted cathedral ceiling, our guests to 10-401 experience an atmosphere that is open and airy, calm and balanced, with an incredible lightness of being.
• CONVENIENCE: 10-401 has Reserved Parking Stall # 56, which is the closest to the main entrance and elevator for Building Ten. Trust us, after a day of sightseeing, it does make a difference.
• HONEYMOON TABLE: 10-401 has a covered and tiled patio/lanai that has that special corner table, where you can enjoy your favorite cocktail or a glass of Champagne or Prosecco while watching the sun slowly kiss the waters of the Pacific, and then dine romantically in relaxed privacy, taking the time to rediscover yourselves and each other.
ENJOY A LITTLE EXTRA LUXURY ON YOUR VACATION. YOU'VE EARNED IT!
"Maui No Ka Oi!" [Maui is the Best!]
60 day(s) prior to arrival. If that date has already passed, then payment must be fully settled within 7 day(s) of confirmation of intention to book.
Cancellation 60 days prior to arrival date, funds will be returned minus a one-night cancellation fee. If within 60 days prior to arrival date, funds will be returned pro-rata that portion of the payment recovered through receipt of a substitute booking.