- Square Ft.: 1505 (incl Lanai)
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Unit View: Garden
- Check-in: 11am
- Check-out: 3pm
- Max Sleeps: 7
- Location: 1st Floor
- Beachfront: Yes
About Ekahi Village 43A:
Welcome to my newly-acquired sunny Wailea Paradise! This remodeled, expanded and wonderfully furnished 2 bedroom two bathroom ground-floor condo (Unit 43A) is the perfect spot for a family or group vacation! Keawakapu Beach is just a short walk away through beautifully manicured tropical gardens, and fantastic snorkeling, world-class golf and the Wailea Beach path are just a few of the treats that await you.
The condo is wonderfully furnished and is extremely well equipped creating the ideal environment for your dream Hawaiian holiday. It has an open great room that flows easily from the kitchen to the living room and dining room, separated by coordinated granite countertops, designer backsplash and a four seat counter for casual dining.
The updated kitchen has everything you might need for gourmet cooking and the raised ceilings and large windows in the living area give the space a bright, spacious and airy feel. The private lanai, with dining for 6, is the perfect place to enjoy quiet and peaceful mornings or grill the day’s catch for a delicious dinner.
I have stocked the unit with new beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, coolers, snorkel gear, and boogie boards, to help make your beach-time as easy, enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
The condo is located in Wailea Ekahi Village, a wonderful 35-acre beachfront complex with amazing tropical gardens throughout. It is in the northern part of Wailea and is walking distance to all the major Wailea resorts and the Shops at Wailea. The world-class Keawakapu Beach is a 5 minute walk through the Village grounds to your private beach entrance. The Village has a fantastic beachside pool and pavilion that is equipped with a full kitchen and BBQ grills (open January 2020). There are also three smaller pools in the Village, including one only steps away from this unit.
Look no further, book your Hawaiian home away from home today! Aloha!
• 1,290 square feet plus 215 square feet of garden lanai
• King-size bed in master bedroom with separate vanity and tub/shower area
• 2 Full size beds in the second bedroom with desk and sitting area, walk-in shower and vanity
• AC in all rooms; ceiling fans throughout
• Pack n Play for the little ones
• Full size en-suite washer/dryer
• Free WiFi and Free Parking
• 42inch LCD TV, DVD/CD Player, Sonos speakers
• Board games and card decks
• New beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkel gear, beach toys and umbrellas
• Brand new beach towels, bath towels and sheets
• Coffee Maker, toaster, crock-pot, rice cooker, platters, pots/pans, tea kettle, cooks tools
• Refrigerator with ice maker
• Gas grill on the lanai
• 4 spa robes
• Full length mirror, lighted cosmetics mirrors and blow dryers
• Starter kit of high end toiletries, dishwasher soap, and laundry soap provided upon arrival
Please note that there will be construction on the main pool pavilion from late-April 2019 to mid-January 2020. Work can be performed Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, there is a possibility of some work on Saturday. During this period the main pool will be open however, access to the pool will be redirected. Up-scale portable restrooms will be available at the pool area. No running water or ice will be available at the main pool. There will be limited times when the Pavilion pool may need to be closed for safety reasons. The three other satellite pools on the property will be open. Beach access will be available through the existing gate.
If the reservation is cancelled less than 45 days prior to arrival (60 days for holiday reservations), there is no refund unless the property can be re-rented. If the property can be re-rented, a pro-rated refund will be issued on the nights that are re-rented.
|November - 2019|
|December - 2019|
|January - 2020|
Pending or Arrival/Departure Day
(OK to Depart or Arrive)