- Square Ft.: 400 (incl Lanai)
- Bedrooms: STUDIO
- Bathrooms: 1
- Unit View: Ocean & Resort
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Max Sleeps: 2
- Location: Ground floor
- Beachfront: Yes
About Papakea Resort B103:
The highly sought after Papakea Resort is a gem on the West end of Maui which keeps guests returning year after year. Every room in our home has been updated with premium furnishings and amenities to make your stay a WOW experience. A thoroughly relaxing environment and welcoming hosts await your booking for this home that fills quickly.
TOP 10 REASONS TO STAY IN OUR HOME
1. Excellent value & discounts for repeat and longer stays with hosts that truly focus on guest comfort in this well appointed super cute studio home.
2. Open the lanai sliders for a beautiful view of the ocean and manicured resort. Watch amazing sunrises unfold before you while sipping coffee or sunsets while you enjoy dinner.
3. A kitchen filled with stocked cupboards and every spice, kitchen gadget and accessory you can imagine.
4. Plush bedding and pillows to fall asleep while listing to the waves.
5. A spectacular resort setting with pools, spas, tennis courts, shuffle board and putting greens. Use any of the 12 poolside BBQ’s to grill while watching the waves roll in.
6. Walking distance to ABC (convenience) store, grocery store, coffee shop, dive shop, restaurants and shops.
7. When the trade winds are not blowing the high efficiency ultra quiet split AC system will keep you cool.
8. Ample parking and easy accessibility.
9. Entertain your senses with the Bose sound system or an internet connected TV with HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Epix, Starz, Disney family movies and NETFLIX. Ask Google home what time your favorite restaurant opens or how to slice a pineapple.
10. On site Expedia activities desk to help plan excursions.
Your home away from home comes with everything you need. The fully equipped kitchen is stocked with new small appliances and cookware and every cooking spice you could need. In the beautifully furnished living space you’ll find an internet connected TV with unlimited access to a free NETFLIX movie account in addition to HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Epix, Starz, and Disney family movies. We’ve also provided a compact washer/dryer in the unit so pack light! Ready to curl up in bed after a long day of adventures on the island? You can on a new king size bed with premium linens with soft and firm king size pillows. Need to charge those phones after a day of taking selfies doing fun things? The bedside lamps have outlets and USB charging ports. Wondering how to slice that sweet Hawaiian pineapple? Piece of cake – just ask google home “ Hey Google, show me how to slice a pineapple”. Overheated from all that fun? Our home has ultra quiet AC - you will appreciate this when the trade winds are not blowing. Absolutely HAVE to do a little work? Well, if you must, we provide a computer connected to the TV with a wireless keyboard as well as a printer/scanner in the hall closet and a complement of office supplies.
This beautiful, nonsmoking, newly furnished super cute studio home sleeps 2 and offers 400 square feet of roomy living space. Sit back and relax in two new recliners to read a book, take a nap or enjoy your favorite movie.
You will find big fluffy beach towels, beach chairs, a beach umbrella, boogie boards, a cooler and even a wagon to cart it all to your favorite world class beach. Want to hang out at the resort and try your hand at putting? No problem… you will find putters and golf balls in the closet. How about some tennis in the morning or under the lights in the evening? Of course we have you covered… just ask the front desk for tennis rackets and balls. A little shuffle board more your style… yes, you guessed it – there are two shuffle boards just a few dozen steps from your lanai.
You can enjoy the sights and sounds of the blue Pacific Ocean from kitchen, living area and lanai. Open the lanai sliding glass door or louvered windows when you go to bed and let the ocean waves lull you to sleep.
We take personal pride in keeping our home clean and well maintained. As it is also our home away from home and we update and replace things regularly. We believe in supporting local businesses and local people. All upgrades to our home are purchased at local non-chain businesses whenever possible. Our cleaning and maintenance team are local independent owner operated businesses and we have met with the owners personally.
B-103 is one of our three similarly appointed homes. Check out the other two... E-205 & F-308 listed here on www.mauiownercondos.com
This super cute ocean view studio is located on 13 acres of green, lush, manicured grounds with a thoroughly Hawaiian atmosphere. The only resort with two ocean front pools, two spas and two 12 hole putting greens. There are lighted tennis courts and two ocean side shuffle board courts. Relax in two beach cabanas, visit the koi ponds and BBQ on any one of the 12 gas BBQ grills. Yoga classes and weekly Mai Tai parties too!
Papakea is conveniently located between the Kaanapali and Kapalua world class golf resorts, just minutes away from shops, restaurants and galleries in nearby Lahaina and Whaler’s Village. You are just a short walk to famous Kaanapali Beach and the boardwalk which stretches all the way south to Black Rock and beyond. You are steps from a terrific snorkeling reef, where you can swim with the gorgeous fish and sea turtles. You are within walking distance of casual dining, a coffee shop, farmer’s market, grocery and convenience stores.
There is also an onsite concierge to help you plan your on-island activities. Truly a resort setting that offers everything you could wish for.
Please note that Papakea Resort charges a facility use fee of $17/day for the first 10 days of every 30 day stay, up to a maximum of $170 for any 30-consecutive day rental period. This fee is collected by the front desk and covers such resort amenities as parking, pools and spas, tennis courts, putting greens and shuffleboard and resort wide free internet.
GE tax ID: GE-170-358-9888-01
TAT tax ID: TA-170-358-9888-01
Cancellations more than 90 days from beginning of stay will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 90 days from beginning of stay will receive refund to the extent the home can be re-rented
|August - 2019|
|September - 2019|
|October - 2019|
Pending or Arrival/Departure Day
(OK to Depart or Arrive)