- Square Ft.: 817 (incl Lanai)
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Unit View: Ocean front
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Max Sleeps: 4
- Location: 3rd floor
- Beachfront: Yes
About Royal Kahana 307:
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Our beautiful condo is at the Royal Kahana Resort. This amazing property nestled on beautiful Kahana Beach has views of Molokai and Lanai. Our unique location allows us peace and tranquility, yet we are walking distance to some great restaurants and a short drive to shopping in historic Lahaina Town. We are centrally located between Kaanapali Beach and Kapalua, giving us close access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world as well as the Pacific’s most spectacular golf courses.
Why our condo??
We do everything possible and spare no expense to make sure you have a nice, comfortable, convenient place to stay. You have a
spectacular view of the ocean and Molokai from our condo.
• Beautiful Ocean View
• Bosch In-Room Washer and Dryer
• Central Air Conditioned
• Filtered cold water & ice
• Comfortable high-end Tempur-Pedic Mattress, with Jennifer Adams Sheets
• Quality: Beach Chairs, Shades, Boogie Boards, Snorkel gear, Ice Chests, Binoculars, and many, many other extras.
• Free In-Room High-Speed Wireless Internet
• In-Room Computer and Wireless Printer
• Fully-Stocked Kitchen, with high-end appliances, utensils, Pot & Pans and dishes. Vitamix Blender. Coffee your way: Keurig, regular drip and french press.
• Granite Walk-In Shower with Bench. Overhead and Hand-Held Shower
• Sofa-Bed with comfortable 8” Mattress in Living Room
• Room Darkening blinds in the Living Room. A big plus for anyone sleeping on the sofa bed.
• Awesome Bluetooth 2-zone (living & bedroom)Sound System. iPod filled with various Hawaiian music and other playlists, CDs or Bluetooth to play your music. 4-NHT Speakers
* 50" 4K HD flat screen smart TV with 4 K Blue-Ray player in living room. 42" Flat Sony Flat Screen TV with Blue-Ray in Master Suite.
• Extensive Movie/BlueRay Collection (100+ choices), Music, Books, and Games!
• Views of the Island of Molokai
*Fully Stocked Kitchen with high-end appliances
We hope that when you stay in our condo, you will enjoy all the beauty and peace that surrounds you and after you venture out to enjoy many of Maui’s treasures, you’ll be able to return to a place that’s inviting and feels like home.
All condos are individually owned, and we take exceptional pride in our condo. Our condo is tastefully decorated in Hawaiian tropical theme to enhance your Maui experience. Guest satisfaction is essential to us, and it is evident in our attention to details and all the extras that we supply!
We feel blessed to have this piece of paradise and want others to be able to enjoy it as much as we do. Some people may only be able to come to Maui once in their lifetime, and we want to do all that we can to ensure a wonderful experience. Thought and attention to detail are noted throughout our condo, from USB charging stations and lighted makeup mirrors to all the other amenities left for our guests to enjoy!
I love our location; we have a piece of heaven here. Our condo has a spectacular view of the ocean.
From our lanai, you can relax and witness weddings on the grounds below. You can gaze upon the Island of Molokai, delight in the whales as they jump and play in the water (during whale season), gape at the windsurfers as they do their flips and tricks, spot turtles in the water and take in one of Maui's many rainbows or stunning sunsets.
At night, I love to sit out on the lanai and listen to the waves or depending on my mood, I may prefer to enjoy some Hawaiian music from our great NHT speakers. Our nights are surreal on Maui, from the gorgeous sunsets to the beautiful starlit skies. From our lanai, you can see it all. After you enjoy another gorgeous sunset, you can look out to the distance lights on Molokai, look up to the Big Dipper and relax to the crashing waves as they shimmer in the moonlight.
THE ROYAL KAHANA RESORT:
• Outdoor BBQ Grills
• Full-Service Concierge in the lobby to help with activities
* Front Row Views of the Islands of Lanai and Molokai
• Large Heated Pool with Ocean View.
• Expansive oceanfront lawn area for sunbathing.
• Shaded Poolside Area with Tables, Chairs, and Loungers for those that want a break from the sun.
• Fitness Center
• Shuffleboard Court
• Ping Pong Table
• Free Ground and Underground Parking
• Luggage Carts
• Three Elevators
*Our beach narrows in the winter and widens in the summer. There are times in the winter that we may need to close access to the beach due to the water coming all the way up to our property. If that occurs, you can access our beach within a short walk.
Cancellation policy: Full refund, minus $100 administration fee is due when cancellation is received more than 60 days in advance of arrival date. Cancellations received less than 60 days before arrival: Amount paid will be forfeited unless we are able to rent the condo. Refund will be based on rents received minus a $100 administration fee.
|February - 2019|
|March - 2019|
|April - 2019|
Pending or Arrival/Departure Day
(OK to Depart or Arrive)