- Square Ft.: 720 (incl Lanai)
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Unit View: Direct ocean
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Max Sleeps: 4
- Location: 3rd Floor
- Beachfront: Yes
About Papakea Resort F308:
The highly sought after Papakea Resort is a gem on the West end of Maui which keeps guests returning year after year. Every room in our home has been updated with premium furnishings and amenities to make your stay a WOW experience. A thoroughly relaxing environment and welcoming hosts await your booking for this home that fills quickly.
TOP 10 REASONS TO STAY IN OUR HOME
1. Excellent value & discounts for repeat and longer stays with hosts that truly focus on guest comfort in this well appointed home.
2. Open the expansive lanai sliders for an unobstructed view from this direct ocean facing home. Watch amazing sunsets and sunrises unfold before you while sipping coffee sitting on the bar height lanai furniture.
3. A kitchen filled with stocked cupboards and every spice you can imagine. New large and small stainless steel appliances.
4. Plush bedding and pillows to fall asleep while listing to the waves.
5. A spectacular resort setting with pools, spas, tennis courts, shuffle board and putting greens. Use any of the 12 poolside BBQ’s to grill while watching the waves roll in.
6. Walking distance to ABC (convenience) store, grocery store, coffee shop, dive shop, restaurants and shops.
7. North facing condo provides the rare combination of trade wind breezes and spectacular views while out of the glare of the afternoon sun. High efficiency ultra quiet split AC system in living room and bedroom to keep you cool when the trade winds are calm.
8. Ample parking and easy accessibility.
9. Entertain your senses with the Bose sound system or two internet connected TVs with HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Epix, Starz, Disney family movies and NETFLIX. Ask Google home what time your favorite restaurant opens or how to slice a pineapple.
10. On site Expedia activities desk to help plan excursions.
Your home away from home comes with everything you need. The fully equipped kitchen features stainless-steel large appliances and granite counter tops. The kitchen is stocked with new small appliances and cookware and every cooking spice you could need. In the beautifully furnished living room you’ll find a large internet connected TV with unlimited access to a free NETFLIX movie account in addition to HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Epix, Starz, and Disney family movies. We’ve also provided a compact washer/dryer in the unit so pack light! Ready to curl up in bed after a long day of adventures on the island? You can on a new king size bed with premium linens with soft and firm king size pillows. Need to charge those phones after a day of taking selfies doing fun things? The bedside lamps have outlets and USB charging ports. Want to watch a movie in bed? We have you covered! The bedroom has its own flat screen internet connected TV. Wondering how to slice that sweet Hawaiian pineapple? Piece of cake – just ask google home “ Hey Google, show me how to slice a pineapple”. Overheated from all that fun? Our home has ultra quiet AC in the living room AND bedroom. You will appreciate these when the trade winds are not blowing. Absolutely HAVE to do a little work? Well, if you must, we provide a computer connected to the TV with a wireless keyboard as well as a printer/scanner in the hall closet.
This beautiful, nonsmoking, newly furnished unit sleeps 4 and offers 600 square feet of roomy living space. The sofa in living room doubles as queen sleeper with memory foam mattress.
You will find big fluffy beach towels, beach chairs, a beach umbrella, sand toys, boogie boards and a cooler for your beach visits. On your lanai, our bar height lanai set ensures an unobstructed view. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of the blue Pacific Ocean from kitchen, living room and lanai. Open the lanai sliding glass when you go to bed and let the ocean waves lull you to sleep.
We take personal pride in keeping our unit clean and well maintained. As it is also our home away from home, we update and replace things regularly. We believe in supporting local businesses and local people. All upgrades to our home are purchased at local non-chain businesses whenever possible. Our cleaning and maintenance team are local independent owner operated businesses and we have met with the owners personally.
This ocean view condo is located on 13 acres of green, lush, manicured grounds with a thoroughly Hawaiian atmosphere. The only resort with two ocean front pools, two spas and two 12 hole putting greens. There are lighted tennis courts and two ocean side shuffle board courts. Relax in two beach cabanas, visit the koi ponds and BBQ on any one of the 12 gas BBQ grills. Yoga classes and weekly Mai Tai parties too!
Papakea is conveniently located between the Kaanapali and Kapalua world class golf resorts, just minutes away from shops, restaurants and galleries in nearby Lahaina and Whaler’s Village.
You are just a short walk to famous Kaanapali Beach and the boardwalk which stretches all the way south to Black Rock and beyond. You are steps from a terrific snorkeling reef, where you can swim with the gorgeous fish and sea turtles. You are within walking distance of casual dining, a coffee shop, farmer’s market, grocery and convenience stores.
There is also an onsite concierge to help you plan your on-island activities. Truly a resort setting that offers everything you could wish for.
Please note that Papakea Resort charges a facility use fee of $17/day for the first 10 days of every 30 day stay, up to a maximum of $170 for any 30-consecutive day rental period. This fee is collected by the front desk and covers such resort amenities as parking, pools and spas, tennis courts, putting greens and shuffleboard and resort wide free internet.
GE tax ID: GE-170-358-9888-01
TAT tax ID: TA-170-358-9888-01
Cancellations more than 90 days from beginning of stay will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 90 days from beginning of stay will receive refund to the extent the home can be re-rented
|October - 2019|
|November - 2019|
|December - 2019|
Pending or Arrival/Departure Day
(OK to Depart or Arrive)