Click to view our (4) 1 BR | Accommodations
Snuggled up to Sugar Beach, a long stretch of soft sand and gentle warm water on the Leeward side (sailor talk for low-wind side) of Maui, Nani Kai Hale's palm tree and umbrella covered lawn steps down to the sand.
A great central location to head any where on Maui from, this quiet N. Kihei resort allows you to watch the whales in season or enjoy the sunset while you gather at the BBQ. The dining area and BBQs both boast a delightful beachfront location while the heated pool sits just off the lawn.
Sip morning coffee on your private lanai, indulge in long walks (five miles) on Sugar Beach, relax and nap on the lawn, or cool off in the pool. Take your pick. Gathering with other guests for evening sunset cocktails prior to preparing and enjoying their evening meals under the stars is a popular activity at Nani Kai Hale. Fall asleep to the sound of waves lapping the beach just outside your bedroom.
- Beachfront with gorgeous ocean views on Sugar Beach in N. Kihei
- Quiet location with easy access to shopping, dining & all parts of Maui
- Oceanfront Dining, BBQ and Pool - a great place to meet your neighbors
- Modern, updated elevator; Complimentary Parking
- Coin operated laundry on 5 floors.
- A/C available in many units. Natural breezes mean it's not always needed.
- Sunsets and whale watching from the privacy of your lanai
- Built in 1973. Solid concrete construction
- 40, 1-Bedroom, 2-Bath condos each about 675 interior SF
- 5 2-Bedroom, 2-Bath condos each 828 sf
Guests enjoy this quiet comfort away from the busy commercial town activity, yet benefit from the close proximity of shopping and central location for all Maui vacation activities.
The property provides a relaxing atmosphere, free off-street parking, and coin-operated laundry on five floors. A modern updated elevator assists one and all transporting luggage and groceries to their respective floors while 3 stairways encourage exercise.
A variety of floor plans offer a wide choice and price and amenities to guests. The listings below make it easy to review details and photos of each accommodation. Use the group calendar link in the sidebar to check availability. Booking with owners directly allows guests to confirm details and "meet" their host before they travel.
Travelers looking to "enjoy the comforts of home" rather than the commercialized feeling of a hotel or motel will choose Nani Kai Hale and spend their vacation, "on the beach, not across the road from one."