Click to view our (2) 2 BR Accommodations
This oceanfront resort is quiet, secluded, friendly and immaculately maintained in a tropical garden setting with diverse amenities for couples and families. Maalaea Kai insures the comfort of owners and guests with multiple elevators, well kept laundry facilities & provides carts to make luggage & grocery schlepping easy.
Enjoy stunning ocean views from every condo, on-property reef access to the ocean or a 5-minute walk to Haycraft Part, the beginning of Maui's longest beach.
The swimming pool, largest in Maalaea, onsite gas and charcoal grills, shaded dining area, reef access to the ocean, exquisitely manicured lawns and tropical foliage, make this a stand-out property you will want to return to. On weekend tiki torches near the sea wall at the edge of the beautifully manicured lawn are lit for a real tropical feel.
- Every condo has a full ocean view.
- Ocean Front Pool, lounge chairs, BBQs
- Tranquil grounds on spacious two-acre tropical setting
- Play & picnic area, elevators, laundry rooms with 3 W/D on floors 2,3,4
- Reserved Parking, Carts for luggage & groceries
- 5 minute walk to Haycraft Park to access the 8-mile long Maalaea-Sugar Beach
- Convenient Central Island Location for sightseeing and beaches
- Walk to restaurants, shops, boats, acquarium & miniature golf
- 4 story Building with 79 condos
- 1974 Concrete Construction, cul de sac location and quiet hours
The few times a year when it kicks up, you'll have front row views of the famous Freight Trains surf which draws surfers and an audience from all over.
Centrally located on Maui guests watch whales in season, and surfers, windsurfers or sea turtles and the gentle surf rolling across Maalaea Bay year round. The breezy, isthmus location and great cross ventilation in the condos means air conditioning is not always needed.
The resort has gone above and beyond to insure the comfort of owners and guests with multiple elevators in different parts of the building, well kept laundry facilities and carts available in many locations to make luggage & grocery schlepping easy.
- Solar panels on roof reduce carbon-based electrical usage
- Low water use flush toilets throughout all units
- Extensive recycling (cardboard, paper, glass, plastic, aluminum, metal) at the north side of the building
Concrete walls, floors and ceilings insure the units are very quiet. Each condo's lanai overlooks the ocean and provides views of the islands of Molokini and Kahoolawe. You will experience beautiful sunrises over Haleakala and brilliant ocean sunsets.
Every condo listed has a full ocean view, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cable tv, complimentary Internet and ceiling fans. Some units have A/C for others there is no artificial air conditioning. It is all natural.
A short stroll to the south you will find Maui's undeveloped four-mile beach perfect for strolling, bird and sea turtle watching, shell collecting, snorkeling and water sports. Walk northward five minutes to six restaurants, including the top rated Waterfront, three convenience stores, Maui's aquarium, a shopping center, and multiple boating activities at Maalaea Harbor.
Including their outdoor living lanais, 1-bedroom, 1-bath condos range in size from 645-690 sf. 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath units vary from 875-920 sf. 2-bedroom, 2 bath condos are about 1100 sf.