Click to view our (1) 1 BR | Accommodations
Kalama Terrace sits between Cove Park Surfing Beach & Charlie Young beach far enough from Kihei road so noise is minimal on a lush 1.45 acre parcel in an older residential community in central Kihei town.
This very affordable property does not offer ocean views but is located in a quiet setting with easy access to beach, surf and shopping in the center of Kihei.
A block down S. Kihei Rd. is Kalama Park, that offers tennis courts, basketball, baseball, soccer fields, skate park, roller rink & lots of picnic areas ALL with a giant ocean view!
The two 3-story buildings have elevators fpr easy access. The property is very well maintained. There is a very nice, large pool in the center of the complex, some covered parking & tropical landscaped grounds.
The pool has recently been renovated - kids love to dive for the tile turtles. Landscape is mature, with tropical colors, fruit trees and even a herb garden.
- 2 blocks from one of the best beaches on Maui - Charlie Young on Kamaole I
- 2 blocks from Cove Park for surfing (lessons too)
- Swimming pool, 2 BBQs, grounds with lush tropical landscaping
- 2 three-story, very well maintained buildings with elevators on 1.45 acres
- Full kitchens; Smoke Free complex
- Enjoy fruit trees and an herb garden on property.
- 10 2-bedroom, 1 bath @685 sf, 50 1-bedroom units ranging from 515-538 sf
- Built 1n 1972. Concrete construction. 61 units
- Eco-friendly with solar hot water heating, a solar system for other electrical needs and a recycling program
- Adjacent to Kalama Heights Senior Living
Eco friendly solar systems provide all the hot water and most other electrical needs. The property is pet friendly and completely smoke free and participates in a recycling program.
Coming to Maui to visit family at Kalama Heights Senior Living Center? This is a great and affordable location.
These units are exceptionally well outfitted, have full kitchens and many offer air conditioning. They are small, one bedroom, 1-bath units range from 515sf-535sf and two bedroom, 1-bath units have 685sf of interior space, but you won't find a better value in Kihei.