Click to view our (1) 1 BR | Accommodations
It's name means "House of the Moon" and those of you adjusting to the time change will see how the "moonset" from your accommodation is as spectacular as the sunset.
This very special, friendly property is just a few miles from the crowded beaches & larger resorts in Kaanapali.
Hale Mahina (Ha-lay Ma-hee-nah) has it's own private beach and beautifully maintained lawns and gardens. The Ocean Front pool with it's spa/jacuzzi and adjacent BBQ area is a popular gathering place for owners and renters alike.
- Located on a special small Private Beach with Views of Molokai & Lanai from every unit
- Snorkel with the Turtles & colorful small fish
- Lovely Manicured Gardens, heated Pool with Jacuzzi. BBQ area
- A mile from Kapalua, 5 minutes to Ka'anapali & 15 minutes to Lahaina
- Walk to Grocery, Bad Ass Coffee, ABC store, farmers Market, snorkeling/SUP & moped rentals...
- Fully Equipped Kitchens including dishwasher
- 2 Buildings, with elevators, built in 1981
- Lovingly maintained property
Meet your neighbors at the BBQ Grill and Dine in and enjoy spectacular sunsets, or walk to the nearby restaurants.
An easy mile from a larger grocery, you can also walk to nearby famers markets, ABC store and Big Ass Coffee (very popular spot). Rent a moped, snorkel or SUP (stand up paddle board) gear near by and forget a car.
The condos on our site are all remodeled, updated properties. Continuously updated, the owners live here when on island and take special pride in the accommodations. The spacious units are all direct ocean front views with fully outfitted kitchens complete with dishwasher, refrigerator, micro wave. Each unit has a washer/dryer for your use.
Units here have no A/C but plentiful ocean front trade winds,good cross ventilation and ceiling fans through out the condo mean most guests don't miss it. 1-bedroom units vary in size from 690-816 SF. 2-bedroom units range from 917 to 1440sf