Pre Travel Testing comes to Maui Oct 15
Focus on Guests Safety in our Maui Homes.
GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS to prevent getting ill
- Follow "social distancing” guidelines, including avoiding overcrowding of units.
- Maintain good hydration.
- Wear masks in stores or outdoors and when you may come within 6’ of someone else.
- Wash hands frequently, especially if you've ventured outdoors and avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- When using common areas such as pools, activity courts, beach gates use the provided sanitizer and follow posted rules.
- Read the list of guidelines & precautions provided in your unit ( It is advisable that each condo owner supply a list of precautions for guests to follow when they sign in.)
- Visit the Maui County Covid-19 website for newest guidelines and openings https://www.mauicounty.gov/2370/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Information
Come back - watch this space as we add resources we have found.
$250 gift Certificate for Groceries (includes free delivery for stays of 21 days or longer thru mid December)
Prepare for your trip - understand Hawaii.
Every destination has its own set of unwritten rules regarding cultural etiquette. Hawai‘i is no different. MOC joins HTA & HVCB in sharing the do’s and don’ts with visitors for their time in the Hawaiian Islands
Maui Travel Tips: Culture, https://youtu.be/g-E-YsNZJuY
Maui Travel Tips: Ocean Conservation, https://youtu.be/5_AKQS1WFxM
Maui Travel Tips: Ocean Safety, https://youtu.be/rRJVx4Uzkx0
Guided hikes for the family
How to shoreline fish