Maui Kamaole K-108

Rates | Policies | Reviews | Calendar | Map | Book | Owner

Unit Details

  • Square Ft.: 1287 (incl Lanai)
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Unit View: Garden View
  • Check-in: 3PM 
  • Check-out: 11AM 
  • Max Sleeps: 6
  • Location: Ground Floor
  • Beachfront: No

About Maui Kamaole K-108:

Maui Kamaole K 108 is a clean, well maintained ground floor condo across from Kihei Boat Ramp at the end of Kamaole Beach Park III. Kam III (as it’s called) is part of MauiGuidebook.com’s highest rated Kihei beach park: Kamaole Beach Park.

Maui Kamaole boasts a great pool with waterfall and unique sand-bottom hot tub. K building is one of the newer and brighter buildings in the center gardens of the complex close to the pool. The condo is well off of the main road and quiet, but close enough to walk to the beach or a small-boat snorkel trip/whale watch from Kihei Boat Ramp.

There are two uncrowded pools with plenty of area to lounge, dine, etc. There are two tennis courts and abundantly flowering tropical garden style ground.

Seasonal Rate Table:

2016 SPECIALS:
3 night min.
February - March: $179/nt.
April - June: $169/nt.

Regular Rates:
*Christmas - New Year's Weeks: $349/nt.
January* & February: $279/nt.
March: $259/nt.
April - May 14: $179/nt.
May 15 - June: $169/nt.
July & August: $189/nt.
September: $169/nt.
October - December*: $199/nt.


Rates | Policies | Reviews | Calendar | Map | Book | Owner | return to TOP

Maui Location

About | Policies | Rates | Reviews | Calendar | Map | Book | Owner | return to TOP

Condo Amenities

  • Fully Equipped and suppliedGourmet Kitchen, Lanai, BBQ, A/C & Ceiling fans throughout
  • Towels and Linens, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Gardens
  • Walk To Beach, 2 Award-winning Pools, Reserved Parking
  • Located on the ground floor, no stairs or elevators to hassle with, the condo is close to a wonderful tropical swimming pool with a waterfall and sand-bottom ja
  • Beach equipment: beach towels, beach chairs, mats, umbrellas, ice chest, sand toys.
  • Two lanais: one with outdoor dining table and chairs which flows into lush grass/garden, and one private lanai with seating for two.
  • Hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
  • High qualilty mattresses

Booking Policies

  • DEPOSITS & PAYMENT. A credit card will be charged for a 20% deposit upon booking. An invoice for remaining 80% balance will be sent and must be paid 90 days p
  • CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT. Directions, a map, and our phone numbers will be emailed to you prior to your arrival. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:
  • THE PROPERTY IS EQUIPPED and fully furnished including linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as an equipped kitchen. There will be charges for replacing an

Cancellation Policies

CANCELLATIONS. All reservations cancelled with less than 90 days are subject to a cancellation charge equal to the entire rate for each night which can not be All reservations cancelled with less than 90 days notice are subject to a cancellation charge equal to the entire rate for each night which can not be re-rented

About | Policies | Rates | Reviews | Calendar | Map | Book | Owner | return to TOP

Availability Calendar

July - 2017
S M T W T F S
            1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031
August - 2017
S M T W T F S
    12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031
September - 2017
S M T W T F S
          12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Available

Booked

Pending or Arrival/Departure Day
(OK to Depart or Arrive)

View 18 month calendar

About | Policies | Rates | Reviews | Calendar | Map | Book | Owner | return to TOP


Copyright © 2017 MauiOwnerCondos.com (formerly South Maui Condos Owner Direct Rental Network). All rights reserved.