Click to view our (1) 1 BR | Accommodations
The Kihei Kai Nani is a popular low-rise resort on six acres of tropical gardens in South Kihei adjacent to restaurants and shopping.
Walk amidst coconut palms, smell the sweet blossoms of Plumeria trees, marvel at the bananas growing right outside your window, enjoy the hibiscus and other tropical flowers throughout. All across from Kamaole II beach, one of the best swimming and snorkeling beaches in the south Maui area. Combined, Kamaole I, II and III beaches stretch nearly a mile and offer beautiful views of Islands Molikini, Lanai and Kahoolawe as well as West Maui. Mountains.
- 179 apartments in fourteen 2-story and 3-story buildings
- Built in 1974 on 5.192 acres
- BBQ area, Shuffle Board
- Immediately across from Beach
- Walk to restaurants, shopping
- Beach Park Amenities include a lifeguard, volleyball, rest rooms, picnic area , grills
- A children's play area and large grassy areas make Kamaole III Beach park perfect for family outings with young children
Stroll down to our beautiful beach for a morning swim, or take a dip in the large fresh water pool. At days end, back to the beach again to watch glorious sunsets.
Kamaole III beach offers slightly sloping white sand with gentle waves, perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and watching sunsets, also whale watching in the winter months. It connects with a beautiful beach trail that takes you down to Wailea, and onto Polo beach (about 3 hours roundtrip.)
Perfect family beach for all ages, young and old alike. Ocean temperatures range from 75 to 83 degrees year round