Click to view our (2) 1 BR | Accommodations
Kalama Terrace sits between Cove Park & Charlie Young beach far enough from Kihei road so noise is minimal on a lush 1.45 acre parcel in an older residential community in central Kihei town.
This very affordable property does not offer ocean views but is located in a quiet setting with easy access to beach, surf and shopping in the center of Kihei.
The two 3-story buildings have elevators fpr easy access. The property is very well maintained. The pool has recently been renovated - kids love to dive for the tile turtles. Landscape is mature, with tropical colors, fruit trees and even a herb garden.
- 2 blocks from one of the best beaches on Maui - Charlie Young on Kamaole I
- 2 blocks from Cove Park for surfing (lessons too)
- Swimming pool, 2 BBQs, grounds with lush tropical landscaping
- 2 three-story, very well maintained buildings with elevators on 1.45 acres
- Full kitchens; Smoke Free complex
- Enjoy fruit trees and an herb garden on property.
- 10 2-bedroom, 1 bath @685 sf, 50 1-bedroom units ranging from 515-538 sf
- Built 1n 1972. Concrete construction. 61 units
- Eco-friendly with solar hot water heating, a solar system for other electrical needs and a recycling program
Eco friendly solar systems provide all the hot water and most other electrical needs. The property is completely smoke free and participates in a recycling program.
These units are exceptionally well outfitted, have full kitchens and many offer air conditioning. They are small, one bedroom, 1-bath units range from 515sf-535sf and two bedroom, 1-bath units have 685sf of interior space, but you won't find a better value in Kihei.